MOTRHYS is a young start-up whose objective is the development of software solutions for the monitoring of transient pressure events in the hydraulic circuits and machines of hydro power plants.
MOTRHYS is aiming to become a key international player in the emerging market of hydro power plant monitoring addressing the aspects of security & performance improvements.
We are looking for engineers who want to get involved with us in this innovative adventure.
They will be particularly motivated by joining a small structure with high potential growth where the individual achievements have a direct impact on the success of the company.
Domains of expertise should be among the following areas:
- Hydraulics (flows, machines) and associated measures,
- The physical measurement and their signal processing,
- Knowledge in computer programming (C ++, JAVA),
- Fluent in English is required,
- Customer orientation, taste for international customer missions will be a plus.
If you are interested, send us your resume along with your motivations at email@example.com