MOTRHYS is a young start up whose objective is the development of software solutions for the monitoring of transient pressure events in the hydraulic circuits and machines of hydro power plants.
MOTRHYS is aiming to become a key international player in the emerging market of hydro power plant monitoring addressing the aspects of security & performance improvements.
We are looking for engineers who want to get involved with us in this innovative adventure.
They will be particularly motivated by joining a small structure with high potential growth where the individual achievements have a direct impact on the success of the company.
Domains of expertise should be among the following areas:
- Hydraulics (flows, machines) and associated measures,
- The physical measurement and their signal processing,
- Knowledge in computer programming (C ++, JAVA),
- Fluent in English is required,
- Customer orientation, taste for international customer missions will be a plus.
If you are interested, send us your resume along your motivations at firstname.lastname@example.org