Applications of Transient Signal Analysis using the Concept of Recurrence Plot Analysis. https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-014479122017.
ABIUS software ©
ABIUS © Adaptive Beamforming for Non-Intrusive Ultrasonic SensorsGrenoble INP/ Patented software, under exploitation by MOTRHYS. Ioana, I. Candel, T. Petrut, “ABIUS: Adaptive Beamforming for Non-Intrusive Ultrasonic Sensors”, Version 1.0 of March 2016. Protected reference of French APP: IDDN.FR.001.130038.000.S.P.2016.000.3123.
ABIUS © software has been developed by GIPSA-lab in the FUI « Smart Hydro-Monitoring” framework, co-labeled by TENERRDIS and MINALOGIC research
MULPHADA software ©
MULPHADA © Multi-Lag PHAse Diagram Analysis, Grenoble INP/ Patented software, under exploitation by MOTRHYS. Protected reference of French APP: IDDN FR 001.06.0002.000.S.P.2016.000.31235.
MULPHADA © software has been developed by GIPSA-lab.
 I. Murgan, C. Ioana, I. Candel, A. Anghel, B. Reeb, G. Combes, “(A new time of flight) Acoustic flow meter using wideband signals and adaptive beamforming techniques”, 28th IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems, Grenoble, 2016.
 I Murgan, I Candel, C Ioana, A Digulescu, F Bunea, GD Ciocan, A Anghel, “Flow velocity profiling using acoustic time of flight flow metering based on wideband signals and beamforming techniques”, 28th IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems, Grenoble, 2016.
 A. Digulescu, T. Petrut, I. Candel, F. Bunea, G. Dunca, D. Bucur, C. Ioana, A. Serbanescu, « On the vortex parameter estimation using wideband signals in active acoustic systems », IEEE Oceans Conference, Taipei, 2014.
 Angel Digulescu, Cornel Ioana, Ion Candel, Alexandru Serbanescu. “On the extension of acoustic flow metering devices to monitor underwater transient phenomena”. IEEE Oceans 2018, October 2018, Charleston, United States of America.
- D.Mocanu-J.L.Ballester-C.Ioana-Non-stationary signal analysis in water pipes monitoring. 44th Annual Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers- Pacific Grove, 2010
- M.Lacaze-JL.Ballester-Transient pressure monitoring in penstocks: EDF approach (in French)–Journées SHF « Cavitation et machines hydrauliques » Grenoble, 2013
- M. Dupont & JL.Ballester-Predictive maintenance for hydropower plants safety: Examples of the effectiveness of a penstock pressure monitoring system. Hydrovision International, Nashville, 2014.
- M. Dupont, M.Lacaze, JL.Ballester -Penstock pressure monitoring: an innovative predictive maintenance tool for hydropower plant safety. 5th International Conference on Water Resources and Hydropower Development in Asia, Colombo, 2014
- G.Combes-M.Dupont-JL.Ballester – A case of penstock rupture due to a spherical valve resonance: investigations and numerical simulation–HydroPower&Dams , Bordeaux, 2015.